Home » 2012
Yearly Archives: 2012
Why create a dotgay-community.org blog
The basis of the dotgay LLC .gay application is the community.
- The community that helped dotgay write our application
- The community that sent over 150 letters of support for the dotgay application
- The community that will guide .gay operations through the advisory board
- The community that will receive 67% of dotgay LLC profits on domain name sales through a foundation that the community will also guide
- The community that dotgay will serve
The dotgay-community.org blog’s will include the following activities:
- Informing the community on issues in Interent governance that affect the community
- Alerting the community to the Internet related threats the LGBTQIA peoples of the world are currently living under
- Getting community feedback on issues
During this trip it occurred to me that it was about time to start the gay community blog on Internet governance that I had mused about for a while.
Over the 2012 holiday season, I will start populating this blog. It is a site under construction and I am sure that it will undergo various changes in look and feel until I find the one I am happy with.
So bear with me. I am working on it.